Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dialysis went by fast today and that's a good thing. I'm at about a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Caroline is coming to visit me tonight before going back to Los Angeles. She only has about three hours so we'll just have dinner and relax although relaxing with Caroline is not really possible. My sister is picking her up at the train station and bringing her over to me. They don't like me to drive.
...She arrived in a whirlwind. We had chinese food for dinner and as fast as you can Mu Shu Pork she was gone. We did have a nice time and she'll be back in August for a few months to do a play in New York.
I'm up late right now. Well, late for me. It's about midnight. I can't sleep and I'm not sure why I'm so restless. I don't know if it's the Cytoxan or just me. Although, I don't think anything is ever just me. It's one of the medications that I take. Maybe I'll try to go to sleep again.
I got Bill Turner's Memorial DVD in the mail today. I have to watch it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home